Experienced Help To Plan For Your Future With Confidence
Despite common opinion, everyone can benefit from estate planning, regardless of income. Developing a plan you can count on or updating an old estate plan often calls for the guidance of a skilled estate planning attorney. Thankfully, you can get the help you need at our reputable firm in Augusta.
At Ward & Spires, LLC, we offer our clients the personalized and committed representation they need from a Georgia law firm. We take the time to learn about our clients before creating a custom-tailored plan to help them.
Safeguarding Your Unique Estate Needs
We know that every client we help is unique, and instead of treating all of them like another case in our file cabinet, we offer them the support they need to plan for matters such as:
- Wills – The last thing you want is an imprecise will that opens opportunities for family infighting through will contestation. We can help create a will that minimizes the possibility for anyone to challenge it while also upholding your last wishes.
- Trusts – Trusts give you more control over how your assets are dispersed after your passing. Certain trusts allow you to give your assets to beneficiaries while you are alive and help reduce the tax obligations of their transfer.
- Health care directives – Estate planning can also benefit you before your passing. A proper health care directive can specify your medical wishes regarding matters like organ donation, what treatments you approve of, and how long you wish to remain on life support. Making these decisions now can keep your loved ones from guessing later.
- Powers of attorney – Assigning someone to this role means you trust them to take care of your business and financial affairs. You can have peace of mind knowing that someone will act in your best interests when you are not able to because of illness or injury.
- Document preparation – Accuracy in any document is essential while navigating estate planning. You can trust us to complete any document in your estate planning in a thorough and meticulous manner.
No matter what you need help with, you can rest easy knowing we are standing up for your needs.
Begin Planning With Us Today
The sooner you reach out to us, the sooner we can help you prepare for tomorrow. Call us at 706-250-7797 or email us here to schedule your initial consultation today.